Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hope in a New Year

Happy New Year... almost!

A new year can represent a new beginning to some, resolutions to others & just another year to try again.

This year ... I have hope.
Hope for Mazey.
Hope for even more love for my husband, friends & family.
Hope for new ways of showing them.
Hope for the future & the family that that represents to me.
Hope in my God... he provides all our needs, he knows, understands & answers all our desires in his timing.
Hope to further understand who HE is and who he wants ME to be.
Hope to not take things for granted!
Hope for those who need answers... God has what you need.
Hope for all of you to hope for something too!

Many, many blessings this 2009.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful :)

Uncalled For! said...

Looks great. Love you very much. I am excited to see what God is up to! Thanks for lunch! See you Sunday.

Gary and Charlene Poston said...

I love this perspective...hope vs. resolution. The things you hope for are beautiful and because I know your hope is in the Lord it will be exciting to see them all become a reality. You're a special lady, Pam.
Love,
Mom

Pamela said...

Thanks Mom!