Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hmmm...not what we hoped for

We received word yesterday that we did not get the grant from Shoahannah's Hope. We are disappointed but still believing God will be faithful to provide the remaining adoption fees. We are doing our best to be prayerful and patient as we have a large sum due in a few short weeks.

We also received an email from our adoption agency that two papers need to be redone for our dossier. One was too old and the other had too much information. So we will have to get these notarized and apostilled again. Hopefully this won't take too much time.

Not the best news today but this is where we are at. Trying to stay as positive and patient as possible. Trying to hear from God about what is us trying to take care of it and what is allowing Him the time he needs to provide. That part of waiting is a part I really don't care for. Hmmm... Any words of wisdom? I'd love to hear them...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wish I had words to give you.... I understand

Crystal said...

no words of wisdom...but I know that I have never known two people who deserve to be parents more. God has it under control. :)

jillstroud said...

"I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day." 2 Timothy 1:12

Hahn House said...

you guys are amazing, children of God. we love you guys so much!

Pamela said...

Thanks everyone! I haven't been on here for a while so I'm just now seeing your notes! I really appreciate each of you!