Thursday, August 27, 2009

15 Years...

...ago today, I married the man of my dreams. I can't even believe it has been that long. Seems like the time has gone by so quickly. I am so thankful for the wonderful man the Lord blessed me with. He is everything I never knew I wanted... everything that I needed and more!

Every day he makes me feel special. Every day he makes me feel loved. Not every day is a great day but I know at the end of it, he will still love me. I'm not sure you can ever really know what it is like to be treasured by someone until you are. Jeremy is such a treasure to me and also makes me feel the same. His gentleness amazes me, his laugh makes me smile, his amazing blue eyes melt my defenses, his voice soothes me, his love captures my heart.

What a blessed woman I am! Jeremy - you are and always will be my favorite boy ever. I love you more than words can say!

M
issed you today! Hurry home so I can beat you at Tony Hawk! : )

2 comments:

SarahRachel said...

This is beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

beautiful! Congrats!