Friday, August 27, 2010

Celebrating Twice

16 years + 1 year & countingToday we are celebrating 16 years of marriage. I can't even begin to share how much Jeremy means to me. We've had some hard times but I have to say as long as I'm going through them with him, I'm OK. We have always come out OK. This whole process has been one of those difficult things but we have done it together and I'm so thankful. I love going through life with him. I could probably gush about him until everyone is rolling their eyes and gagging so I won't. I am just truly thankful for the man that God has blessed me with.
Today is not only the anniversary of our marriage, it is also the one year anniversary of our papers being approved in Colombia. So we officially have been "waiting" for our children for one year. We are happy about that. Every day that goes by brings us one day closer to holding them in our arms. We can't wait!In the last couple of months we have had our home study amended, edited and sent in. We have traveled to West Virginia to have our fingerprints done bio metrically again. Not sure why they expire... really doesn't make sense to me, but it had to be done so we did it. So home study is done, finger prints are done, anniversary is here and now we just get to wait again... mostly. I received a letter from homeland security today stating that our home study was missing a couple vital bits of information so we'll have to get that corrected and sent in but really shouldn't be any big deal.

So while I am thankful for every minute... every second I have with Jeremy.... I/we are so looking forward to our precious little children coming home. We thank the Father every day for keeping them safe and well cared for until we can see their sweet little faces. As always, we are so thankful for your prayers, love & support!!!

10 comments:

bacsigiadinh said...

congratulate happiness!
http://huongdanviendulich2010.blogspot.com

Lena said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you, me and my fiancé plan on adopting once we're settled.

Dana said...

Поздравляю! я только читаю на английском, но мне очень понравилось, вы молодцы! (даже если не поймёте) :)

hapi said...

Hi Pamela, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

mysterious said...

Good luck guys and have many happy anniversaries!

umair said...

wonderful . i must appritiate man. keep it upinterview process.

cookingforjp said...

I just stumbled onto your blog, my prayers are with you and Jeremy. :)

blog said...

Ms outlook 2010 includes a "mail alert" feature that can help you avoid some common but there are likely to result in substantial losses or embarrassing errors."To-Do Bar" has been improved based on customer requests.In Outlook 2010 download, you can more easily access the all-day appointments and events.

Network Ace said...

nice blog...keep it up

Unknown said...

http://newhdgirlswallpaper.blogspot.in/2014/11/telgu-hot-actress.html#comments