Friday, October 17, 2008

Little, Tiny Trip

Jeremy & I were blessed on Tuesday night to take a little trip to one of our favorite areas... Lake Norman, NC. We have vacationed here a couple times & LOVE it! So we took a little, tiny trip on Tuesday after work & came home Wednesday evening. Here's a shot of...

my favorite boy in all the world...


and YES... we LOVE Starbucks too!!!

OK - I know most of you have done this... taken a picture of yourself. I have no reason to, being that my husband is a professional photographer, but I was being goofy (the side that only my really close friends usually get to see) ... and I did it anyway....

Yours truly...

Please don't judge me for being a dork...! : ) You were bound to find out some time.

Anyway - hope you all have a great night. I'm off to a Ladies Country Western Night at church where we will be instructed by video how to country line dance... should be so much fun. At least we can all be dorks together.

Adoption update & bedroom remodel coming up next. As always, thanks for your continued prayer & support!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You are not a dork! You are beautiful and I love you both...and starbucks too!! :)

Pamela said...

Hi C! I love you too! Hope you are doing well!

DrD said...

I just read your adoption update and then this one. You use the word dork in both.....I hope your psych eval comes back OK.

Pamela said...

Yes - could be a problem.