Monday, March 23, 2009

Authentication...

I just thought I'd give you an update on where we are at in our paperwork. We are so close I can see the end in site. We received the final documents we were waiting for last week. Our final sets of fingerprints. We have a couple things yet to be notarized. Once I get these last pieces notarized, I can send them all off to be authenticated. Once I receive all of the paperwork back from authentication, I can submit everything to my agency for review and translation. Once translation is complete, they will send it to Colombia for review & approval and then we get put in the stack to wait for our kids. So we are very close to being done with all the busy work part of it. It feels like it has taken forever to complete and I guess it has but at least we are almost done.

We continue to ask for your prayers for the financial end of this process. We are waiting for word from Shoahannah's Hope to see if we are approved for the grant we applied for. This would be a huge help. They are able to give you a small percentage of adoption fees but anything is better than nothing! We have quite a few things coming up that require medium to large payments.

If you haven't had a chance to check out our t-shirts yet, please go to

mazeyrecords.bigcartel.com. All proceeds go directly to the Mazey fund. We greatly appreciate your orders and passing it on! Thanks so much!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How wonderfully exciting that you are so close!

SarahRachel said...

I love reading your updates!! I'm definitely praying for ya'll and SO excited that the process is going smoothly so far!