Monday, March 16, 2009

My Man...

Today is a special day. A day I am very thankful for. It is Jeremy's birthday! Let me tell you a little bit about my man... Jeremy is wonderful. He is caring, compassionate, so passionate about the things that he loves, very creative, a joy in my life daily. He is funny, very sweet, has beautiful blue eyes and a sweet smile. He is the guy that can melt my heart with just one look or kind gesture. He in my best friend and my favorite boy in all the world. I am SO thankful for him and all his goodness.

I have known Jeremy for a good majority of my life but 16 years ago was when my life changed for the better. Jeremy and I started dating, were engaged and got married all within 10 months. I think our parents wanted us to wait a while but we were sure. On August 27, 1994 we were married and that has been my best decision so far. It has been a privilege to go through life with him and to have him as my daily confidant, friend, love & my home. I love him more today than yesterday and hope that that will always continue.

If you don't know Jeremy, I hope one day you can meet him. Happy Birthday Honey!

PS: Happy Birthday to Joanna, Tricia & Katie today too! You are all special people in my life!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Jeremy said...

dang man. thanks honey.