Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Little Bit of Heaven

Here are some pictures of what we have done in the back yard this year...

This is the clematis that grows like crazy every year.


tomatoes & strawberries

Corn!!! We are so excited to eat it when it is ready!

Four kinds of lettuce. One didn't make it for some reason.
We have been making salads every night!
It is so fun to just pick it from the garden.


Wistera

This is the part of the back yard that we just redid.


A bouquet of flowers from the garden.

9 comments:

Chris Sigmon said...

Wow! You guys did a great job! It looks awesome!

Crystal said...

AMAZING pam!! That is magazine worthy! I love it all!! Can't wait to see a sweet little girl back there! Did you get my package?

Love you guys!

Pamela said...

Thanks! I did get the package. Thank you. I'm sorry - I thought I had e-mailed you. I must have forgotten. Loved it!

DrD said...

Your yard looks great. You guys have done a fantastic job. Wish my tomatoes even had a chance. Did you know that you can cut off most of the leaves on the lettuce and it will continue to grow new leaves so you don't have to take the entire plant at one time? And you should keep planting as it grows so you have new plants coming up.

You didn't email her about the package but you did leave a comment on one of your earlier posts that you got it. LOL.

Michelle said...

Looks awesome. I have not seen it for some time. You go garden girl!

Pamela said...

There was a second package. : )

I was wondering about the lettuce. That is great. Love you.

thetraditionalplastic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

Wow Pam your garden looks heavenly!

Jamie said...

Pam, I love the pictures of your yard and garden.  It's all so cute and not a single weed! Love, Jamie