Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grace

Last week was a challenging one for me, I think for Jeremy too. I got a little overwhelmed by my huge list of things yet to do for the adoption process. I feel like I can see Mazey but I just can't get to her. I am feeling much better this week. My parents are helping me out with a couple things that really need to be done... 1) getting a sealed and apostilled copy of our marriage license & 2) researching grant information for us. Thank you both! This is such a blessing to us!

We are on our last home study visit. Our social worker will come visit our house for this one. All other interviews have been at her office. This is scheduled for the first week of September. This step will be done after that so that is great!

Recently my hubby and a couple of his buddies, Aaron and Sam, went on a little road trip. They went to some record shops in Tennessee, New Orleans, Georgia and back home again. Here is a link to some of their adventure...
http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2008/08/paste-reader-tours-coolest-record-stores.html

For those of you who may be waiting on a promise from God... I know sometimes the wait can be SO hard. I have had several people tell me lately that the wait will be so worth it. I do know this but sometimes a reminder is all we need to snap out of it. I'm just so excited to see what God is giving us that sometimes it is SO hard to wait for it and do what we need to for it. I pray that God will give us the patience and endourance for this... and you too, for whatever you may be waiting and believing for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That road trip must have been sooooooooo much fun for Jeremy. I enjoyed reading the link.

Yes! The wait will be so worth it. Mazey will be such a joy!

Wasn't Lori's blog nice?

Love,
Mom

Michelle said...

I can relate to some degree for the wait. I am sure it will be worth it for us both