Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ode to Jeremy

Today, 14 years ago, was the best day of my life. It is the day that I married my sweet husband, Jeremy. Back then I had no idea what I was getting myself into, and I'm so glad we did it. We were just a couple of kids but life together just gets sweeter. Jeremy makes me laugh, smile, cry (usually in a good way), love more and want to be a better person. He is an amazingly talented, passionate, kind, gentle, tenderhearted, godly, honest, sweet-sweet man. I am honored to get to spend my life with him. I can't wait to see what is yet to come...

Wish you were here, Jeremy, but I'll see you this weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Belated anniversary. Our 17th is tomorrow

Gary and Charlene Poston said...

Absolutely nothing could bring me more joy than to see my kids happy!

You guys are awesome and will someday beat dad and I. We're at 41 years this June and the honymoon's not over.

Love you,
Mom